Thursday, August 6, 2009

Working Hard... on my Second career as a wedding planner.. No Joke.


I have seriously decided that after I am done with my wedding, I want to plan all of yours.... So I think I will allow myself to become a wedding and party planner.. In essence, I have been working on bridesmaid dresses and picked them out today with my mom and sister, Brittany. We had a great time and B was the best model. Shes such a cutie. I knew what I wanted in my head and totally found it; something really fun and flirty and very SUMMER TIME! I also got to play around a little myself and try on some things for me ;) Wont post much that way Ricker wont get curious..... Cant break tradition and let him see anything before June 26th, right? I have to pack and get things ready for this weekend. We are going to LA to take announcement pictures and try a couple engagement shots with our photographer and are really excited.. Should be fun! Short blog for tonight, folks... Avec tout mon couer, L

No comments:

Post a Comment