Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's The Little Things in Life....

It's been a busy morning and is about to become a busy afternoon, but thats alright with me. I am currently sitting in the living room, watching abner nap because I just ran his poor little legs off and waiting for Rick to get out of the shower. This morning we helped my brittany her roommate and best friend, Katie, move into their new apartment. It is SO CUTE and she is so excited! Having a new apartment and feeling like "a forreal BIG girl" is fun. Im proud of her. She is headstrong and independent and has so many qualities that I wished I had for myself. She's definately the most OPEN MINDED person I have ever met. She sees the good in everyone. Sometimes its so easy to let things get in the way, but Brittany does love with a christian heart and its remarkable to see someone who sees no boundaries and love for all. I respect that about her, she makes me want to be such a better person. Love that boo. Rickey and I dined at my favorite lunch spot in Oxford, Newk's, for lunch and gazed at the Powerhouse where we will have our wedding reception. I cannot believe that we are going to get married in 318 days. I know that it sounds long but honestly, the time has FLOWN by... We have so many things to do and to think about. We are job hunting in Cleveland as well as house/apartment hunting, planning for season, planning a wedding, finishing up school and getting ready to start graduate degrees, and creating a life together. It's exciting. My heart feels so inundated with happiness I cant explain. This afternoon we are going to do some wedding planning. Since Rickey is coaching at Delta State, time is of the essence when it comes to wedding planning TOGETHER. Suprisingly enough, Rick has actually enjoyed helping me look at dishes and what-nots for the wedding and has been the BIGGEST HELP. Yet, when baseball starts on Monday it will be hard for him to be able to sneak away for the weekend and help me to plan or look at things in Oxford. From Monday until June, we are packed Solid. But its a solid that I love and a solid that I'm ready for. Ok.... Rick's out of the shower and beckoning me to come on.... So time to go...

Avec tout mon couer....L

No comments:

Post a Comment