Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh, How it's the Little Things that Count....


These babies can sleep ANYWHERE. ANYTIME.


Its a blessed day... As always, I believe that if you get to wake up and breathe the air, you have had a blessed day. Nothing in life is guaranteed, and we are not promised tomorrow. I try to enjoy my life every single day, and appreciate the little things that I notice in my day to day routine. I'm a firm believer that a positive attitude makes more than the difference in the world and try to stay motivated as much as I can. If you know me, you will rarely see me without a smile, flashing those pearly whites. :)

This morning I got up and met Rickey and all th
e guys from Denham Springs in Grenada to pick up Abner. Rickey is on his way to Nashville for his friend, Brad's bachelor party weekend and he is SO excited. Since Rickey moved to Cleveland to play baseball and for school, he hasn't had many opportunities to just "hang out" with his best friends, other than the occasional holiday or break from class. Those boys are just so precious and even though I only had a chance to say "Hi" and "Love ya'll! Be safe!" because Abner was running around the parking lot like a crazy thing, I still was so happy to SEE them. Rickey was precious as always and gave me a great big hug and kiss so that made me happy. I hope that they have a BLAST! Nashville is such a fun town! Needless to say, Im sitting here with my sweet puppy watching him be fascinated by the rain. He is amazed by things like birds, and the rain, and every car that we pass when we drive. You can just look in his eyes and he's thinking, "what in the world is that thing?". I just love that pup. This weekend will be full of things that I am going to try to get done while Rick is out of town. Lots of things we need to do before life and baseball kick back in full swing in August.. But right now I just want to sit and watch the rain with my pup and drink my coffee.. Life is good.

More to come later... Avec tout mon couer.... Lacey Marie


This is a pic of abner as a baby.. I just love it because hes soooo precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment