Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lend me your ears....


I have insomnia tonight therefore I am watching a replay of the MJ memorial service and listening to some tunes on YouTube at 2am. I dont know if you're a Sugarland fan or not, but I totally am. I can get in my car and jam out to every one of thier songs with the windows down and a great pair of aviators and a smile. If you like Sugarland, then you will appreciate how amazing Jennifer Nettles is with this cover of Kings of Leon's "Sex on Fire"... and if arent a Sugarland fan, well, maybe you need to become one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ldVNVrBHE


Enjoy... Avec tout mon cour, L


Music is one of the best ways to enjoy the present. It's not much fun to look forward to hearing music or to remember what a song sounded like last week, but music right now absorbs you and places you in the present moment. ~Sonnett Branche

No comments:

Post a Comment