Saturday, July 4, 2009


I have been pretty bummed out about the deaths of some of my favorite celebrities this week and last. We all remember Ed McMahon and his "HEEEEEEEEEEREEE's JOHNNY!".. When I was little, my mimi would promise he that we was bringing us a million dollars in the publishers clearing house, and she seemed to fill out everything that came in the mail from PCH, not because i think she wanted to win, but because she really liked that Ed! ;)

Farah Fawcett, to me, is iconically beautiful. I remember being younger and seeing the poster of her in her red bathing suit and thinking, "I have never seen a more beautiful person!". She was my favorite Angel. My heart goes out to both the McMahon and Fawcett families.


Next, we have to celebrate the life of the King of Pop himself, Michael Jackson. I think that my family might be one of the biggest MJ fan's, being that we allllll loved choreography and his music. Brittany made a comment yesterday that totally solidified MJ's life. " You cant hear his music and NOT like him. Even after all the scandel and rumors, he was and still is a Legend, and everytime i hear his music i smile," she said. This is so true. I hope that my children will one day appreciate and jam out to MJ's music as well do in our household now.

Last, my heart is just broken today about the murder of Steve McNair. Mississippian and Alcorn State Alum, McNair is one of the greatest college and professional football athletes. We have always been proud of him! I can remember watching him play football for the Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans and cheering him on with Betty! She loved him! Our hearts go out to his family as well.
















No comments:

Post a Comment