Thursday, July 9, 2009

Suprise Thursdays...

I usually despise thursdays. I despise them because if there is a day that Mr. Rickey Noland suprises me, its usually a thursday. I can say that this thursday was just an all around good day! Rickey hasnt suprised me, and that is great because i am TERRIBLE with suprises and hate the anticipation. Today I got to have lunch with my best friend Tanya and her 4 month old baby boy, Paxton. We have both been so busy that the time we have gotten to spend together since he has been born has been slim to none. I must say that Pax is the CUTEST baby i think that i have ever seen and Tanya is just the sweetest and most attentive mother. We had the best time catching up and laughing over our sushi! I even got to hold Mr. Pax and show him off to the other visitors to lunch. Seeing baby Pax made me miss Candice and Harrison so much. Harrison is just my heart i think that he and Pax will be best buddies. I am so happy for Tanya and Randall, they are the most deserving family of this precious bundle of joy and I cant wait to spend more time with Pax and her. I worked the rest of the afternoon at the clinic then headed to meet Ashley and my other bundle of joy, Molly Adyson to get a manicure. Molly Adyson is another one of my precious girls and she just touches my heart each time i see her. She had the best time picking out her pink nail polish and getting her nails done while Ashley and I chatted with the sweet people who did our nails. They love us since we seem to be regular customers here lately. I came home, cleaned the house, and tried to clean up my MESS of a jeep. Now im just hanging out with the sisters and waiting on MY BABIES to come see me..... more blogging to come when I develop something more interesting....

Avec tout mon couer,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment