Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tick.... Tick.... Tick....


That time of mine keeps ticking away.. But it's a good thing, I won't lie. We are at 227 Days until the wedding and the rush to get things accomplished seems to be increasing, which means my little body is working overtime. We have the house in Cleveland as "ours", and my mom bought us a complete living room suite today as mine and Rickey's Christmas gift from her. And we have our bedroom suite from the Noland's who so graciously let us have it for our new house so we have been working on allllll the moving and organizing. I swear, I dont know what Rickey and I would do without our families. We are so very blessed, I cannot even describe. So we will be moving things each weekend to try to make the load lighter before the huge move in December, all the while working, schooling, and planning between our little lives. I am ready to wake up one morning and my little countdown "ticker" I have on my computer to say "7 days til the wedding".. I talked to Mrs. Dana today who helped me (and has been helping me since day one) with ideas for the reception, and the rehearsal dinner, and the invitations, and well.. everything! She is going to be coming to Oxford the week of the wedding to help me decorate and you just do not KNOWWWWW what a huge help that will be. If you happen to be from the Oxford area then you know how vast and open the Powerhouse (and the church in that manor) can be.. They are seriously a blank canvas, and I need all the hands that I can get. I am more so ready to be able to walk down the aisle to Rickey, say my vows, enjoy my time with my family and friends, and head to the honeymoon.. Then after that I will enjoy my happy and simple little life in Cleveland as a Delta State Baseball Coach's wife..... while waiting to move back to Denham. ;)


Enough for tonight. Im sick with a terrible sore throat and have to head out of town in the morning to a meeting in Tennessee. Then work, work, work, moving, and rest. Hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Avec tout mon couer,

Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment