Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dex

This post is short and sweet. Even though I am marrying into a LSU Tigers Family, my heart will always be tied to my Ole Miss Rebels.. I am so proud to say that this team and this football (and sports) family here in Oxford is a good one. Being that we are all in this small town, you pretty much know everyone that is affiliated with the athletics or programs in some shape or fashion. I am lucky to know most of the coaching staff and some of the players through mutual friends, etc etc, and this is just amazing. Ole Miss Football Player Dexter McCluster is just a standout guy and his testimony has been shared through Ole Miss Campus Crusade, a christian organization that my sisters are affiliated with on campus. Watch this. This guy is amazing. To be in such a position that he is recognized and known by EVERYONE on in this town and to open his heart and his mind to his beliefs is such a beautiful thing.. The Lord has blessed us all, and Dex isnt afraid to convey his love for God. I think its awesome. Enjoy.....

Avec Tout mon couer.
Lace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWsGL1lbmHk

No comments:

Post a Comment