Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rickey's Birthday!!! WOO HOO!

My friend Joeli, who also does a blog, does this birthday ABC thing for her friends on thier special day. In honor of my precious precious PRECIOUSSSSS fiance', I thought that I would follow the trend.. Here goes...

A- abners daddy. :)
B - Baseball coach and player
C- "Catch" as I like to call him
D - Determined to suceed
E - Everything I could EVER want
F - Fighting Okra. Ha.. GO DELTA STATE! ;)
G - God's blessing to my life. I am so grateful
H - Happy when he's sleeping
I - Ice Cream Fanatic
J - Josh Cantu's best buddy
K - Keeper of my little heart.
L- Lacey Marie NOLAND :)
M - Mama's Dana's baby boy
N - NOLAND on the back of his jersey makes me proud.
O - Opponents feared him behind the plate
P - Pudge is his favorite catcher
Q - Quality time with family and friends is his world
R - Rickdog, Rickery, and Rickcat are a few of his nicknames
S - St. Louis Cardinals will always be in his heart.
T - Tigers of the LSU kind is his team!
U - U know him, then you know he loves sweets and candies!
V - VERY FUNNY and quick witted
W - Water Valley's Turnage Drug store has his favorite milkshake
X - eXtraordinary man when it comes to kids
Y - You dont know him, You're missing out
Z - Zero things he needs to change cause I love him just the way he is!


:) Everyone tell Rickey Happy Birthday! We are going to celebrate this weekend so if you are around the Oxford area, come see us! All our friends and family are coming to an engagement party we are having soooooo I should have lots more to post after the weekend! YAY!

Avec tout mon couer,
Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment