Monday, November 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home :)


Here are some pictures that Rickey was able to send me of the house that we got in Cleveland. Like I said earlier, its an older house but its cute and quaint and totally us.. :) I will try to get more pics for you all when I go visit this weekend.

Avec tout mon couer,
Lace




Part of Abner's backyard. He will not fit in that doggiehouse.


Breakfast area with bay windows. This is coming in the side door.



Front door and living room. To the right is the breakfast area


Looking into hallway from Master Bedroom


Part of the Master Bedroom

Living Room! I love the pretty wood floors!!





Side view of the house. This is the side yard






Front and side view of the house. Right on Highway 8 and
two blocks from Delta State University. Rickey and I can WALK
ACROSS THE STREET to campus.






1 comment:

  1. I love it! So precious! Your first house together is so special. You'll never forget it. I can't wait to see it all decorated up!

    ReplyDelete