Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I ADORE...

Taking a break from my morning Peppermint Coffee and Taxes, I had my day-off addiction of watching my FAVORITE show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians... I swear, this is my family- except they are Armanian and we are.. Southern. :) Sometimes we have the boyfriend that no one likes (Rob), some of us are getting married to AMAZING guys (Lamar) and my mom seriously reminds me of Kris. Plus all the Kardashian sisters are just like MY sisters, tell it like it is, and hilarious- while backing each other 24/7.


That being said, I absolutely am in LOVE with Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom. I had no idea who in the world Lamar Odom even was before this show, and hearing some of his back story (losing his mother as a child and making a life for himself and his family) I just think they are the most precious couple and he loves her more than the world. The last episode, where Klhoe made him a present for his away games, just literally made me have tears in my eyes - from laughing SO HARD and also from happiness for Khloe. He LOVES HER!


In the valentine spirit, just a picture of my favorite couple - aside from myself and rickery.


P.S. Today is Rickey's first home game!!!!!! YAY! Good luck to my boys!
Avec tout mon couer,
Lacey bug

No comments:

Post a Comment