Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My friends are ENGAGED!!!







Ok, there are people in this world that I absolutely adore... and then there are more people in this world that I ABSOLUUUTTTEEELLLLY ADORE ADORE!! Two people that fall in the category of "adore adore" are Clay Sartain and Sarah Lewis.. The friendship came from Clay and Rickey being ball buddies, teammates, troublemakers and partners in crime during college, best friend, and groomsman in our wedding. Clay has ALWAYS taken me under his wing as his sister and our doggies are even friends! Now, when Clay graduated college at Delta State he moved back home to take a teaching job in Southaven. It was HERE he met my sweet Sarah. I swear to you, the first day that Clay called me and said he had met a teacher at school I was apprehensive, because I love Clay and I am protective of him-as he is me. But soon thereafter I met Sarah and she stole my little heart. They are the perfect mix of a couple- very communicable, HAPPY, followers in faith, and devoted and dedicated to thier friends. These people are SO special to me and I am so glad they are in mine and Rickey's life...

AND THE GOOOOOOD NEWS IS..... CLAY AND SARAH GOT ENGAGED!!!!

In our little group of friends (or as we like to call it, the family-because we are pretty tight and its like a family), Rickey and I were the first to get engaged. And now its so exciting to watch my friends fall in love, and meet thier soul mates, have babies that I am proud to be another Aunt to, and just see them excel in life. I've had the blessing of having someone in my life (my Betty) who always wanted to make it a point to teach me to be loving and supportive of others- and REVEL in thier blessings. And I am definately enjoying this special time with my friends Clay and Sarah because to ME, they are two of the most deserving people that I know! I cant wait for this precious wedding! YAY!!
I also wanted to send a shout out to my friend Lisa aka "Wheezy Baby" (as stated by Rickey).. She's an avid follower of our blog and I love her! :) Hey Wheeze!






1 comment:

  1. I love it, I just laughed out loud when I read that. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete