Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sweet Sixteen

Yep, you read that right. 16 days! Its crazy to think that we are ALMOST at the altar. We are so excited and busy at the same time, but its a good kinda hectic because we know what the end result is. A garden wedding with all the trimmings, a marriage and a honeymoon. WOO HOO!!

I am so tired and have got to hit the hay soon, but there are so many things that I need to be doing and I just cannot focus on sleep. I just worked 84 hours in the last 7 days so that I can take off an entire 7 days to get things done. We are traveling or working every day until the Thursday before the wedding, so sleep is of the essense.

Will blog when I get a chance to have some substance to talk other than our crazy lives! :)
Avec tout mon couer,
Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment