Friday, September 18, 2009

Insomnia gets me everytime..

Yes, I seriously think Insomnia has a hold on me.. So many nights I cannot sleep, and its soooooo annoying because I sure love to sleep.. But on these nights that I can't-what do I do? Blog. Yep. Blog.

Tonight (or should I say this morning because its 2:15 am as I write this) I am going to blog about my registry items that I love at Oxford Floral. Rickey and I did this registry about a month ago, and although you cant find it online because Oxford Floral's website got hacked into and they are STILL trying to figure out how to fix it all, I can definately show everyone the things that we picked out. YES. You read that right, WE. Rickey, suprisingly enough, LOVED helping me with the registries. When we went to Target to do our registry, he had a blast with Critter scanning just about everything in the store. When we left that day from hours of scanning and the boys on a starbucks high, I counted over 500 items on the registry list. Even BABY CLOTHES. Rickey literally walked down the aisle scanning everything in sight. I had to delete those baby clothes rather QUICK, because I just know how my little town can gossip, and goodness knows they would think we were having a baby on top of our wedding! ;) Needless to say, when we went to Oxford Floral to register I was sooo jacked. This place is just DIVINE and I couldnt wait to just stand and look at plates. And glassware. And everything! We walked in the store literally just said "we want THIS and THIS and THIS" and that was it. It was so easy between the two of us. We have such similar taste and like pretty much the same thing. Maybe this is why we are getting married. :) I know this blog is boring tonight, so after this weekend in Cleveland I am sure I will have so much more to blog about. Rickey and I are going to Pig Pickin' (not real sure what all this is yet but its a Delta State thing and so we are testin it out). Sleep tight, friends.. Love, L





ENJOY looking through all the pictures that I googled of our stuff we loved!




(from Left to Right: Top first) 1. Everyday ware by Vietri in the Bellezza Pattern (Which is the off white pottery pattern); 2. French China by Bernardaud in the Athena Platinum Collection; 3. Oneida Placesettings in the Couplet design; 4. Vera Wang Crystal in the Duchess Collection; 5. McCarty Pottery Accessory Pieces in the Traditional Brown Collection; 6. Everyday ware also by The Good Earth Pottery in the Bluebird Collection (which is DIVINE and is my favorite).


No comments:

Post a Comment